Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Codecs in Premiere ProEdit
il y a un probleme!?
- There are plenty of Internet resources dedicated to the many varied codecs available, for example Codec Central.
- A tool for hot swapping codecs: VCSwap.
- Analyze a file's codecs with GSpot, which also has a facility to register/unregister codecs.
- Analyze a file's codecs with AVIcodec
- Analyze a file's codecs with MediaInfo, including Quicktime files.
- Check for corrupt codecs with SHERLOCK.
- Troubleshoot MPEG codec problems with Microsoft’s Decoder Checkup Utility.
- Manage codecs with DXMan.
- Manage DirectShow filters with DirectShow Filter Manager
- It is strongly recommended that you do not install any codec packs because, for the most part, they cause more problems than they solve.
- There are several collections at www.MovieCodec.com. There are plenty more, just use your favorite Internet search engine.
- Morgan Stream Switcher is known to cause problems in Premiere Pro. Tsunami is another reportedly troublesome codec pack.
- The codec pack K-Lite Codec Pack Full (upto & including v5.4.4) does not cause any problems with CS4, but has solved many issues.
- The Codecs category.