Codecs in Premiere ProEdit
il y a un probleme!?
- There are plenty of Internet resources dedicated to the many varied codecs available, for example Codec Central.
- A tool for hot swapping codecs: VCSwap.
- Analyze a file's codecs with GSpot, which also has a facility to register/unregister codecs.
- Analyze a file's codecs with AVIcodec
- Analyze a file's codecs with MediaInfo, including Quicktime files.
- Check for corrupt codecs with SHERLOCK.
- Troubleshoot MPEG codec problems with Microsoft’s Decoder Checkup Utility.
- Manage codecs with DXMan.
- Manage DirectShow filters with DirectShow Filter Manager
- It is strongly recommended that you do not install any codec packs because, for the most part, they cause more problems than they solve.
- There are several collections at www.MovieCodec.com. There are plenty more, just use your favorite Internet search engine.
- Morgan Stream Switcher is known to cause problems in Premiere Pro. Tsunami is another reportedly troublesome codec pack.
- The codec pack K-Lite Codec Pack Full (upto & including v5.4.4) does not cause any problems with CS4, but has solved many issues.
- The Codecs category.