|I don't usually make my DVDs in PPro, but for the purposes of this thread I just went through the process and this is how I did it.|
1. I put a 1 hour 57 minute clip on the timeline.
2. With the timeline window selected I chose File/Export/Make DVD
3. Under status was the message Not enough disk space.
4. I clicked settings, and then chose several presets one after another until status showed ready.
5. The preset that finally worked was NTSC DV 4:3 Low quality 3Mb VBR 1 pass.
There may be other presets, combined with adjusting the quality slider, that would also work. I did a first play dvd without a menu template or chapter points. These added goodies will take up some space on the disk and may affect the outcome.