Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Premiere Pro produces an error message similar to one of the following:
- "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library. Runtime error program Adobe Premiere Pro.exe. This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way."
- "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Runtime Error! The application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- See Adobe Technical Support Document kb402307 C++ Runtime Error
- Microsoft article 884538 discusses this error.
- Orlando Rodriguez said:
I had the same problem. I noticed it would happen everytime it tried to load the Canopus RealTimeDV.prm . I reinstalled the Canopus programs and it works fine.
- Mitch411 said:
Use msconfig (start > run > msconfig) to turn off Startup items and non-microsoft services and reboot before trying to install. I'm guessing that you have a CD or DVD burning software that uses DLA (drive letter access) for direct to disk burning. Something about the installer that really hates DLA.
- Chris Bugeja said:
1. Goto Control Panel
2. Goto Regional and Language settings
3. Set the "Standards and Formats" to "English (United Kingdom)"
- Knowr said:
I had this problem with Pro 1.5. Could not even get the program to run. Turned out it was caused by a bit of spyware called Relevant Knowledge. Removed the spyware with SuperAntiSpyware, and it fixed the problem.