Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Premiere Pro produces an error including the text [\dev\starsky\Libraries\ASL\Foundation\Src\PathUtils.cpp-213]
- Rick (RHHendrickson ) found that his scratch disk settings were pointing to a drive not physically in his computer. Correcting these settings resolved the error. He also suggests checking that all preferences are set to meaningful values.
- Ids (Zandleven 12:02, 8 May 2008 (UTC)) has Vista and got a similar error text from Premiere Pro while exporting the workarea to DV-AVI: [ .\.\Src\Win\PathUtils.cpp-427 ].
- Ids found
- A: that the scratch disk settings are 'Same as Project' and point to: \\?\D:\Joop, where D:\Joop is the correct folder. Doesn't know whether \\?\ is irregular.
- B: changing the scratch folders (Using Browse, resulting in custom settings) into D:\Joop solves the problem
- C: when starting Premiere Pro, pointing in the welcome splach screen to a recent project results in a project with scratch disks starting with \\?\
- D: when starting Premiere Pro, pointing in the welcome splash screen to 'Open Project' and then browsing to the same project as under C, results in a project with scratch disks 'Same as Project', but pointing to D:\Joop
- E: Windows Installer (= service, version 4.0 under Vista) seems to stop when Premiere Pro encounters this error
- Videohead found that he has a related error ..\..\Src\PathUtils.cpp-190 error when selecting file-import. Scratch disk settings do not seem to matter.