|Since i use my keyboard a lot so this is really bugging me. PPro 1.x did not have this bug.|
1. Create a new Project in PPro 2.0
2. Place anything on the Timeline
3. Place any dissolve on the clip
4. Select the dissolve with your mouse
5. Press +5 +Enter to advance 5 frames on the Timeline
This happens with any value you enter, + or -.
There you have it! PPro locks ALL Video and ALL Audio tracks and they ramain locked until you open the Project and unlock them manually. The project itself works without any flaws after the crash though, so this bug do not create a corrupt project.