I have tested three ways to be safe if any hard drive fails and found out that one way is not 100% - Batch capture in a Matrox Project. I have tried: 1. Recapture with Matrox Media Tools - Perfect result 2. Recapture in a Standard DV Project - Perfect result 3. Recapture in a Matrox Project - A couple of frames off Batch capturing in a Matrox Project is a couple of frames off, not 3 seconds though. I logged the clip and batch captured it and did some edits. Then i rendered out that project and imported the resulting avi into PPro and placed it on the time line. Then i closed PPro and deleted the original avi and launched PPro and batch captured the same tape again and the avi was not 100% frame accurate. Now, with two edits on the time line the audio and video should be exactly the same but they are not. In this 4 minute project the difference is 2 frames.