- Go to the main Premiere Pro forum.
- Click on the forum search link.
- Click the radio-button next to “Search forum messages only under the current forum or topic thread (Adobe Premiere Pro)”.
- In the “What to search for:” box, type several keywords and/or put phrases in quotes.
- Click the “Search” button.
- Note that this will not search the archives, unfortunately, it only searches the most recently posted messages. To search the archives, go to the main Premiere Pro forum and click on the “TO LAST” button near the bottom of the page. Click on the Adobe Premiere Pro Archive link near the bottom of the page. Perform the search as described above.