Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Adobe Digital Video Curriculum Guide delivers the instructional source materials, lesson ideas, and student assignments that instructors need to introduce Adobe digital video tools — Adobe® Premiere® Pro 1.5, Adobe After Effects® 6.5, Adobe Encore™ DVD 1.5, Adobe Audition™ 1.5, and Adobe Photoshop® CS — and teach career-building, video production skills.
Important note: The Adobe Digital Video Curriculum Guide may be used only by certified educators and may be used only in the classroom. Distribution of the Guide outside of the educator's classroom or commercial use of the content of the Guide is prohibited.
Note: Curriculum content is furnished for informational use only, is subject to change without notice, and should not be construed as a commitment by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Adobe Systems Incorporated assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or inaccuracies that may appear in this material.
- Module 1: Digital Video Workflow, Project Planning, and Writing Tips
- Module 2: Digital Still Photography: Issues and Techniques
- Module 3: Digital Video: Camcorder Features and Shooting Tips
- Module 4: Touring Adobe Premiere Pro's Interface and Features
- Module 5: Adobe Premiere Pro Set-up
- Module 6: Scene Selection and Video Capture
- Module 7: Creating Cuts-only Videos
- Module 8: Adding Transitions
- Module 9: Creating Text: Using the Title Designer
- Module 10: Advanced Editing Techniques and Workspace Tools
- Module 11: Working With Video Effects
- Module 12: Putting Video and Still Clips in Motion
- Module 13: Acquiring Audio
- Module 14: Editing Audio
- Module 15: Sweetening Your Sound
- Module 16: Adobe Audition: A Professional Audio Tool
- Module 17: Using Higher-Level Video Effects
- Module 18: Compositing Part 1: Layering Images and Clips
- Module 19: Compositing Part 2: Alpha Channels and Mattes
- Module 20: Adobe Premiere Pro Editing Tips, Tricks, and Techniques: Part 1
- Module 21: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques: Part 2
- Module 22: Exporting Adobe Premiere Pro Frames, Clips, and Sequences
- Module 23: Adobe Photoshop in DV Projects: Still Images and Layers
- Module 24: Creating Animated Text with Adobe After Effects 6.0
- Module 25: Creating Motion Graphics With Adobe After Effects 6.0
- Module 26: Authoring DVDs with Adobe Encore DVD
- Module 27: Using Adobe Photoshop to Edit Menus for Adobe Encore DVD