- 329591: Error "... Premiere Pro has encountered a problem and needs to close" when you start Adobe Premiere Pro
- When you try to start Adobe Premiere Pro, you receive the following error message, "Adobe Premiere Pro has encountered a problem and needs to close."
First of all, try doing this:
- right mouse click on My Computer, choose Manage
- in the left tree pane choose System Tools, and in system logs choose Applications
- find Premiere Pro error message (the one with red icon)
- see error details. - you may find info about failing addons ile ffdhsow.ax - uninstall it and see if that works/or reinstall with newer version