- 330621: Security warnings or no results when you use Help (Windows XP with SP2)
- "To help protect your security, Internet Explorer has restricted this file from showing active content that could access your computer. Click here for options."
- "When you send information to the Internet, it might be possible for others to see that information. Do you want to continue?"
- "Allowing active content such as script and ActiveX controls can be useful, but active content might also harm your computer. Are you sure you want to let this file run active content?"
- "Security Warning: The information you have entered is to be sent over an unencrypted connection and could easily be read by a third party. Are you sure you want to continue sending this information?"