Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This document can help you to resolve system errors that occur while you use Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 on Windows Vista. System errors can manifest in many different ways, including (but not limited to) the following:
- A blank or flickering dialog box.
- A frozen cursor or screen.
- A blue screen.
- An unexpected restart.
- An error message such as one of the following:
- "The application Premiere Pro has stopped working."
- "Premiere Pro has encountered a problem and needs to close."
- "This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. If the problem persists, contact the program vendor."
- "Application Error."
- "Unhandled exception detected. Application will be terminated."
- "Illegal Instruction."
- "Fatal System Error."