The "Page Roll" transition shows clip A roll up like a page revealing clip B.
|This transition has eight variations.
- Click on "West to East" to have the roll start at the left of the frame. This is the default.
- Click on "East to West" to have the roll start at the right of the frame.
- Click on "North to South" to have the roll start at the top of the frame.
- Click on "South to North" to have the roll start at the bottom of the frame.
- Place a check in the "Reverse" checkbox to have clip B unroll to hide clip A.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.